Growing Restless About Certain Repeated Patterns.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Growing Restless About Certain Repeated Patterns.

Post by Eleuthero on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:16 am

After purchasing more than 30 videos in two months I am noticing
certain patterns which make the allure of this site fade quickly.
First, there's an extreme unevenness of the quality of the models.
In the New Clips, I found the Jessica and Constanza videos to be
embarrassingly bad. Jessica so overdramatizes the orgasmic high
of smoking yet she's a weak smoker. Constanza is an inarticulate
nervous wreck with absolutely no smoking style at all. Even the
much ballyhooed Alexia is just a botox'ed average smoker and,
frankly, in the actual video, the botox'ed lips look SO artificial
that it's like they don't fit with the rest of her face. So I'm left
with her smoking which isn't in the same universe as Raquel or
Andrea or the greats from earlier volumes like Alazne or Jen.

I grow tired of interviews with the same hackneyed questions in
every single interview. "How many cigarettes do you smoke in a
day"? "Do you smoke when you wake up in the middle of the night"?
"What does smoking make you feel"? Relentless answer: "Calm" and/or
"Pleasure". Duh. "At what age did you start smoking"? If you're going
to have interviews, for goodness sake, how about exploring some aspect
of the women besides their love for nicotine? There's only so much that
can be said about so limited a subject. Indeed, in many cases, the more
they go on and on, the more childish it sounds.

I recall MIKEY'S objection to a Franchezca video as too "Euro art house"
and "artsy-fartsy". I can only reiterate and add to Mikey's objections.
For example, if a woman has weak exhales because she's just not a
special smoker, the description will say that she "holds the smoke
inside". I've learned to decipher "code phrases" in Fran's descriptions.
I've also learned that the stills often capture VERY small moments of
time which attempt to enhance and, frankly, DECEIVE would-be
purchasers ... like the one GOOD exhale in a whole video.

I do not like the tendencies I am seeing and, frankly, unless I see a
radical improvement in the model selection, the average smoking
quality, the honesty of the descriptions, and improvement and
variation in the interviews, I'm pretty much done after a fast-and-furious
two months. Though I assuredly have many of Fran's videos that I
love, when push comes to shove, it amounts to about 10 out of 34
with the other 24 residing in unvisited folders on my computer.

Often, the reason why the initial allure of a video fades is because it
is one-dimensional. Example: Initially I loved Mireya's speed smoking
of 7 reds video. After a few viewings, the smoking of each of the seven
cigarettes looked identical and, therefore, artistically monotonous. The
interviews are almost one-dimensional by design which mystifies me.

But the thing I have come to dislike the most are the accumulation of
small deceptions like a Marlboro 100's box that has ALL Marlboro Lights
100's (See the Judit video), the "code phrases" in descriptions to hide
weak smoking or nonexistent smoking style, and the use of glowing
adjectives about the model's "personality" to deflect attention from
their weak smoking or embarrassingly overdone odes to smoking
(latest Jessica, the solo Ivetas blithering about "blue steaming
friends").

The attempt, in the descriptions, to make smoking or the descriptions
of smoking be philosophically "profound" only makes the descriptions
seem ridiculous except for the "code phrases" I've mentioned. This
really is like ponderous European theatrical attempts to make a rather
simple thing seem much more than it is.

And it's getting worse. Dessi ... another video which should never have
been released. The one reviewer, who is usually a "rubber stamp", gives
it only 4 stars instead of his almost automatic 5, saying: "It's not bad".
Just looking at the stills and the description, I could tell that this is just
a very ordinary bar/disco girl smoking lights rather ordinarily. For this,
you are to pony up 7 euros (about $9).

I'm sensing that something is very, very wrong here in SmokingSweeties
land because if these latest models are the creme-de-la-creme then it's
a very poor augury of things to come. Fran has, privately, argued that
it's my perceptions that are wrong and the "proof" is all these "other"
people who don't agree with me. The thing about SALES is that you
usually never know why and who DIDN'T buy your product because
you fall too much in love with your "fan club". This has destroyed
many product-makers with considerable talent because their ego
gets in the way of their business sense. Time will tell!! I'm guessing
that business, right now, is not good. Of course, much of that is due
to bad general economic conditions but look at the ALEXIA video. If
there can be 20 reviews in three days about her it only reveals how
AWFUL the Jessica, Constanza, and Alesia videos are with 3 reviews
1-2 months. People DO have SOME money.

The customers are STARVING for good vids but, seriously, Alexia is
just a pretty face and there had better be some good smokers soon
or I won't be the only set of feet heading to the exit.






Eleuthero

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing Restless About Certain Repeated Patterns.

Post by marlbored on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:35 pm

I agree with your dislike of "fake" stuff. And there, I think, many people have similar views.

But apart from that you are definitely over-reacting. SS is not Goldwyn. We cannot expect perfection - not for this price (producing vids is a lot more expensive than it looks).

And we sometimes have to accept that tastes are different. To stay with the examples you have given: I DO like the questions that Fran is asking (my favorite interviews: Raquel/Jen); I did NOT like the Andrea vids; I DO think that Alexia has great potential; and I DO think that Dessi is absolutely gorgeous and a good smoker.. You see..

marlbored

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing Restless About Certain Repeated Patterns.

Post by Eleuthero on Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:39 pm

marlbored wrote:I agree with your dislike of "fake" stuff. And there, I think, many people have similar views.

But apart from that you are definitely over-reacting. SS is not Goldwyn. We cannot expect perfection - not for this price (producing vids is a lot more expensive than it looks).

And we sometimes have to accept that tastes are different. To stay with the examples you have given: I DO like the questions that Fran is asking (my favorite interviews: Raquel/Jen); I did NOT like the Andrea vids; I DO think that Alexia has great potential; and I DO think that Dessi is absolutely gorgeous and a good smoker.. You see..

I've never doubted that Fran needed to account for many different tastes. That's
not my point. My point is really an extension of my much shorter Forum entry
about overdirecting in the Constanza and other videos and what the NUMBERS
of reviews say about the overall quality of model selection.

Why does Alexia have as many reviews, by herself, as Constanza, Jessica, Iveta,
and Alesia PUT TOGETHER, and then some, even though Alexia's video is newer?!
Because she's good looking and she doesn't have obvious flaws that SHOULD be
obvious in two minutes to an experienced film maker like incredible nervousness,
"dramatic" overacting, or nutty "poetry" that sounds half crazy with apologetic
mumbling after it. This situation, with one video having, say, 18 reviews that
equal the sum total of five or six OTHER videos put together say more than my
words could say about how uneven the model selection is.

I'm saying that if it's THAT visible and obvious to a PURCHASER it ought to be that
obvious to a film maker who is, after all, supposed to be the expert here. I'm not
charging money for these critiques but WE are being charged money for these
videos. And regardless of variations in taste, some people's tastes are SO unique
to themselves that a video (like the Dessi that you "love") will be purchased by too
few to cover the costs of shooting, editing, and releasing. I think there have been
many such videos. Who knows? Maybe, ultimately, I'll be proven wrong about the
Dessi vid itself but it still doesn't invalidate my main point.

This IS a business that Fran DOES want to succeed and make him some money. We
want him to succeed, too. However, when you look at the DEADNESS of, for example,
this very forum (and even my provocative two "essays" today only incited YOUR response)
and the paucity of reviews of dozens and dozens of videos that have been out there for
YEARS, it's a crying shame if nobody TRIES to articulate possible reasons why!!! I don't
expect everyone to agree with my reasoning but even YOU seem to agree that SOMETHING
is amiss.

Eleuthero

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing Restless About Certain Repeated Patterns.

Post by marlbored on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm

To my eyes you mention various points, not just one.. Ok, lets see..

"Over-directing": Here, I mostly agree. Diffusion filters, too many cuts, fancy toys, too much make-up, over-acting.. all that usually doesn't improve quality (meaning: I do not think many viewers like it). Still, sometimes small diversions are welcome (you yourself mention maybe having interviews about topics other than smoking). And a director cannot always know beforehand what works and what doesn't.

"Model quality": Yes, there are of course (sometimes huge) differences between the models. But I do not really find that unusual. And again: It is always hard to know beforehand what works, to know who is going to be a good "asset" and who isn't. There are very few clear and "objective" criteria. Viewers are not always as easy to figure out as you seem to believe. Or would you have thought that the two top-selling videos are about two very young smokers performing rather badly..? And that No. 3 is about a 40+ woman..? Sounds like rather "unique" tastes to me.. Besides, to strengthen customer loyalty it may even sometimes economically make sense to also satisfy rare client tastes.

"Reviews": Yes, reviews probably say something about success. But I really doubt whether in this line of business they mean a whole lot. I, for one, have bought around 80 videos on this website over the years. Some were great, many were good, some were rubbish (to my taste). But until yesterday I didn't post a single video review or forum reply. I imagine that many customers act likewise. Why? No time, privacy issues, lack of words.. take a pick.. And, yes, I think that critical reviews can help a producer improve his work. If, however, the criticism is too harsh and/or unwarranted it might also damage his reputation. Which, in Fran's case, would really be a pity. Because he is still and BY FAR the best SF producer on the market.

marlbored

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing Restless About Certain Repeated Patterns.

Post by Eleuthero on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:11 pm

marlbored wrote:To my eyes you mention various points, not just one.. Ok, lets see..

"Over-directing": Here, I mostly agree. Diffusion filters, too many cuts, fancy toys, too much make-up, over-acting.. all that usually doesn't improve quality (meaning: I do not think many viewers like it). Still, sometimes small diversions are welcome (you yourself mention maybe having interviews about topics other than smoking). And a director cannot always know beforehand what works and what doesn't.

"Model quality": Yes, there are of course (sometimes huge) differences between the models. But I do not really find that unusual. And again: It is always hard to know beforehand what works, to know who is going to be a good "asset" and who isn't. There are very few clear and "objective" criteria. Viewers are not always as easy to figure out as you seem to believe. Or would you have thought that the two top-selling videos are about two very young smokers performing rather badly..? And that No. 3 is about a 40+ woman..? Sounds like rather "unique" tastes to me.. Besides, to strengthen customer loyalty it may even sometimes economically make sense to also satisfy rare client tastes.

"Reviews": Yes, reviews probably say something about success. But I really doubt whether in this line of business they mean a whole lot. I, for one, have bought around 80 videos on this website over the years. Some were great, many were good, some were rubbish (to my taste). But until yesterday I didn't post a single video review or forum reply. I imagine that many customers act likewise. Why? No time, privacy issues, lack of words.. take a pick.. And, yes, I think that critical reviews can help a producer improve his work. If, however, the criticism is too harsh and/or unwarranted it might also damage his reputation. Which, in Fran's case, would really be a pity. Because he is still and BY FAR the best SF producer on the market.

Numbers mean a whole lot. For example, people are generally consistent. Like you,
if they write a review, they either do it every time or never. Thus, there is probably
a strong CORRELATION between number of reviews and sales. I doubt the correlation
is 1.0 but I'd bet it's a rather reliable indicator.

As to revisiting the "tastes" issue, people are here to see good SMOKING and it only
figures that if they had the fetish at 20 they have it 30, 40, 50, and 60 years of age
as well. Why in the hell wouldn't they buy Helen's videos or Valeria's because these
women are fabulous smokers and, especially in the case of the first Helen video, cute
as well!!

As to damaging Fran's reputation, you've got to be kidding me. This Forum, if you've
ever noticed, is MORIBUND, for starters. I've witnessed entire weeks where there has
not been a single post on the general forum or any of the sub-forums at all. He can't
be "damaged" if no one really cares enough to write posts like our little back-and-forth.

I'm not going to debate whether Fran is "the best in the business" because I'm starting
to think this entire "business", WHOEVER is doing it, is based on creating "lures" that
are as deceptive as anything the financial services industry is doing to get you to buy
stocks. I could cite dozens of examples but I'll note the description of the new Jessica
video where the video was described as "greedy" because Jessica smokes 6 cigarettes.
Bottom line is that on most of her inhales, the exhales are between almost nonexistent
and average. There are many, many other petite lies planted in the videos like
the innumerable planting of LIGHTS in packs of FULL-FLAVORED smokes.

Then there's my growing awareness that, at least in part, this is INDISPUTABLY a "death
culture". I got him to change one description where one "lure" is that the model smokes
DURING PREGNANCY. In earlier volumes, there are very pregnant women smoking. In still
other descriptions, wet coughing fits are a lure and on this Forum several bent members
admit to having a coughing fit fetish. When you have to appeal to PSYCHOS like this, and
you actually DO it, to me it's crossing a line from "art" to pathology.

Then, aside from LITERATE people like you and, for example, Jim West and Irene, there
are, besides the BENT people mentioned above, an obviously large amount of really,
really STUPID people. Have you ever READ the reviews?? Even obviously American
buyers write one- or two-line reviews with three spelling errors and two syntax errors
and it's not "infrequent". I read this stuff and wonder how these people feed themselves.

Therefore, in summation, I am DONE. Sure, smoking women turn me on. It's an INVOLUNTARY
AUTONOMIC response. However, in the end, after a mere TWO months, I find these videos
boring and they try to be "exciting" through lures highlighting pregnancy, wet coughs, degrading
skin, bare boobs or doggy positions, ... I've seen enough. You can do your own justification for
staying. I've run out of ones myself.

Eleuthero

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing Restless About Certain Repeated Patterns.

Post by Admin1 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:52 pm

I've found repeated patterns everywhere, not only in other SF producers but also in Hollywood film directors, or painters, photographers etc. One can not ask Picasso to draw Capitan America's comic, or to the Cohen brothers or Hitchcock to change their usual patterns in films, each one has their own repeated patterns in his work, and those patterrn that you described are exactly my repeated patterns. So what?.

You know what you can expect from a hobbist like I am, I'm not a masterclass artist or corporation. I try my best with the models I find, but I don't know how to make them performance better… Do you know how difficult is to find a model who wants to appear in my site???? Though many Hitchcock movies, or Cohen Brothers movies are masterpieces... half of them were boring to me, perhaps I was expecting to see all the patterns of my favourite masterpieces on the new film I was about to watch, and because I was dissapointed I was blaming the producers: 'why did they had the balls to release such a cheesy movie?'. The half of any signature filmography is made of cheesy movies, and just a couple of masterpieces made us to be interested in a certain artist, having big expectations for his next work to come. So if you've found 10 favourites in the 34 movies that you downloaded from the site I'll not called it a bad success. It always happens to me as well.

However, if you came to smokingsweeties is because you like the repeated pattern of women smoking, and there are not many producers remaining on this little market. there is also not much demand and subsuquently there is not a big offer, nearly the half of the producers left bussiness, and the other half are amateurs producers, including myself. There is no room for pro producers or corporate companies releasing A-class works with featured A-class artists, there is no place for segmented sub-market products that fill subniche markets, so a customer can't have big expectations. (and much less for the prices I sell the videos, if you are aware of the producing cost of a clip).

About some of your older complains and suggestions: you also remarked which clothes will be better for each model skin tones, and you also told me uncountable details that make me think that when one watches smoking videos the brain concentration on little details is higher that when one is watching a Hollywood made movie -made just for entertain- so it seems to me that the imagery of my smoking videos are subject to higher expectations that the big cinema industry. Because this high brain focusing on the images of the smoking videos, it seems to me that viewers kickly notice any error in scenes, angles, transitions, mood of the actresses... I see a lot of errors in Hollywood movies, but it seems that nobody cares because those films are fantasy, instead my films have to be reality… how difficult to be perfect!

About your complains about the missunderstandings on the descriptions, I will take note. I'm not the one who write it, and I'll tell them to read your suggestions.

About your complains about the videos who should have never been released, be sure that many people wants to see them, (and maybe they don't want to see your favourites). In any case, if you want to avoid the videos that, on my opinion, are not so great, you can bookmark this: http://www.smokingsweeties.com/videos/best-top-rated-videos/cat_11.html and avoid to visit the main video directory. (Then one will ask why their favourite videos are not on the top rated list).

About your complains about the models: Do you think that the models went to an accademy to learn how to perform in smoking fetish videos? Do you think that there are talent seekers offering a catalog of well smoking-trained models who can smoke as natural-human-robots? No, all this is home made, now you know my style, a one-man-band production with his own style… you can take it or leave it... I'm limited to this my style, but there are still other SF producers who do great stuff that I really love. It will be hard to change my usual patterns, even if you complain periodically on the forum and reviews it will bring no effect because I don't know the way to change my patterns, and I'm happy with my actual way.

Then you may answer 'Fran doesn't listens'... in this case I invite you to do open a website similar to mine, cast your own models, fiilter them if they are not hyper-natural-super-smokers, use your own light technique and edit the videos on your way. Be sure I'll be your first customer, and if I like your 'signature' repeated patterns I promise to be a very loyal one.

We all have those repeated patterns, even yourself have your own repeated patterns repeatedly complaining about the same things about my videos in repeated forum threads and reviews, that's human being… of course I respect your tesis about my video and I listen, but afterall each one of your tesis repeats again and again the same complains… repeatedly... those repeated patterns of you and me are our own signature with a bunch of implicit good and bad features in there that no other can mimic. Plus, smokingsweeties is my hobby, I don't plan to create a corporation or to be the Walmart house of the SF. Even I've no interest in doing it better… Why the way, what is better? It's relative for each viewer. I like my videos as they are.


Last edited by Fran on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Admin1
Admin

Posts : 375
Join date : 2007-10-07

View user profile http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Reply to Fran.

Post by Eleuthero on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:19 am

Comments embedded below after some of your paragraphs ...

Fran wrote:I've found repeated patterns everywhere, not only in other SF producers but also in Hollywood film directors, or painters, photographers etc.

One can not ask Picasso to draw a Batman comic, or to the Cohen brothers or Htchcock to change their usual patterns in films, each one has their own repeated patterns in his work, and those patterrn that you described are exactly my repeated patterns. So what?. but I'm a hobbist, not a master as Picasso or Hitchcock, I'm not also a corporation who cares about high financial revenues, and I'm happy if the site pays the rent of the studio, my editing hours and the models. As a hobbyist I try my best with the models I find, but I don't know how to make them performance better… However, it will be better performance for you, but maybe not for me. Do you know how difficult is to find a model who wants to appear in my site????

I love the way you "reply" while, at the same time as ignoring 80% of what I say. It's just
like you disclosed personal information to me in PRIVATE emails but could not even answer
a single question about whether you were going to have a sale on Cyber Monday (today) as
you intimated a week ago. You're EVASIVE while trying to be "chummy" at the same time
which gives a person the feel of being PHONY.

You are NOT just a HOBBYIST because you ARE taking people's money for these videos!!
Once you take money, it's a BUSINESS, not a HOBBY. Don't try to bend the simple meanings
of simple words that have had well-understood meanings for decades or even centuries.

You don't deal with some of the most important issues I mention above like your "art"
involving placating people who are "turned on" by pregnant women smoking or by coughing
fits. In this sense, it's not personal, Fran, but this "art" is at least partly a DEATH CULT.
When you start appealing to truly PSYCHOPATHOLOGICAL leanings in people like damaging
fetuses or making sport of visible lung damage, it's not ART any more. I never bought an
SF clip before I got my first video from you on SEPTEMBER 29 and, I assure you, that if I
ever even VIEW them again, it will be because there's something beautiful and sexy about
SMOKE but anyone who thinks coughing, pregnant smoking, or other overt signs of physical
decay being LAUDED is "sexy" is fucking BENT. Capiche??

Fran wrote:
Do you think that the models went to an accademy to learn how to perform in smoking fetish videos? No, all this is home made, now you know my style… you can take it or leave it... I'm limited to this my style, but there are still other SF producers who do great stuff that I really love. It will be hard to change my usual patterns, even if you complain periodically on the forum and reviews it will bring no effect because I don't know the way to change my patterns, and I'm happy with my actual way.

So you're happy with deceiving people by putting lights in packs of Marlboro Reds? So you're
happy with describing the "greedy" smoking of six cigarettes in the first line of the description
of the Jessica video when, in fact, she's shown smoking PARTS of six cigarettes because she's
such a weak smoker that her normal burn rate is likely to be around 4.5-5.0 minutes per
cigarette? Your description DECEIVES the would-be buyer into thinking she's burning six cigs
at one every three minutes. This is your "style"??

Yes, I *can* "take it or leave it" and I'm going to LEAVE it. Between a slew of small deceptions
and the above-mentioned pathological stuff like pregnant smoking, I think I can live without this.
I lived without it for all but two months of my life.

Fran wrote:
Then you may answer 'Fran doesn't listens'... in this case I invite you to do open a website similar to mine, cast your own models, fiilter them if they are not hyper-natural-super-smokers, use your own light technique and edit the videos on your way. Be sure I'll be your first customer, and if I like your 'signature' repeated patterns I promise to be a very loyal one.

This is a frequently-used piece of poor "reasoning" that is ridiculous. It's like me inviting you
to spend SIX YEARS trying to be what I am, a statistician. Oh wait, it doesn't take THAT LONG
to learn to be a photographer. I do not WANT to be in your "business", especially when I've
seen what it involves in terms of appealing to SICKNESS. However, that being said, even a
complete photographic amateur like myself can see how you put these models through all
kinds of unneeded "makeovers" and outfit changes. You "fix" people who aren't broken to
begin with.

So, to summarize, I think your "business" involves too much placating of SICKNESS (pregnant
women smoking, highlighting of coughing fits, etc.), an accumulation of petite LIES, and, frankly,
a lot of OVERDIRECTING of models. The overdirecting actually costs YOU money that's not needed
and puts models through an unnecessary ordeal. What's comical about this to me is that, with all
the skin and outfit changes, for example, it's like you are trying to appeal to WOMEN, not men.
Most men, if they like the way a model looks and smokes, don't care if she's wearing a torn T-shirt
and ripped jeans or clothing by Prada. It's the psychology of men.

The entire fashion industry seems to know something that has escaped you ... fashion is mostly to
make women envious of OTHER WOMEN. Heterosexual men usually don't give a shit about make-up,
upscale or downscale clothing, or whether the lipstick matches the blouse. Raquel could have spent
all 33 minutes in her ripped jeans ... the last "scene" in the starched, button-down business shirt was
goofy. Why do think there such a disproportion of GAY men in the fashion industry? Heterosexual
men usually could care less about "fashion".

But I don't want to leave without highlighting aspects of our email interactions that are
fascinating, without giving away personal details. You tried to create the impression,
of trying to be "intimate" with me. Then at other times, a simple question like whether the Cyber
Monday sale was on or off was ignored ... in an email where you DID answer the OTHER question
from a two-line email.

The only "secret" that I'm going to reveal to show this site about your integrity besides all that
I have already said: The Black Friday sale was to be FIFTY percent. It was not, it ended up
being FORTY. The deadline was 23:59 PACIFIC TIME on Black Friday ... my attempt to use the
promo code FAILED at 23:45. You were going to have a Cyber Monday sale with 40% plus the
usual 3-for-2 sales. Obviously, there is NO Cyber Monday sale ... at all!! Not even the usual
3x2 which is a normal event on SS. Obviously I've been on the main site today.

By the way, I *retained* all of our email dialogues just in case you want to do something unwise
like questioning my honesty. You should have remained silent instead of participating in this
thread.

Eleuthero

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing Restless About Certain Repeated Patterns.

Post by Admin1 on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:07 am

Ok, I prefer to loose your battle by surrendering instead arguing, I don't see where you want to bring your discussion with your overreacted answer, now not attacking to the videos but also attacking me. So I abandon this discussion, and I let you discuss with the other visitors.

I have edited your post by removing the statements of private details that we shared by email about some specific models. Is not fair to use those private conversations as a weapon on your public attack to me.
avatar
Admin1
Admin

Posts : 375
Join date : 2007-10-07

View user profile http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing Restless About Certain Repeated Patterns.

Post by Eleuthero on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:36 am

Fran wrote:Ok, I prefer to loose your battle by surrendering instead arguing, I don't see where you want to bring your discussion with your overreacted answer, now not attacking to the videos but also attacking me. So I abandon this discussion, and I let you discuss with the other visitors.

I have edited your post by removing the statements of private details that we shared by email about some specific models. Is not fair to use those private conversations as a weapon on your public attack to me.

It's not viewed as "fair" by you, Fran, because you build up CONFIDENCE in people
about your relationship to them and then when you are an inconsistent person, a
confidante one day and a stranger the next, a truth-teller one day and a "shuck-
and-jiver" the next, you think that THEY should be more ethical than YOU. This
is your definition of "fairness". I say PAYBACK IS A BITCH. That's it. I've said my
piece and you edited out yet another embarrassment to yourself. The argument is
done. Peace.

I'm NOT going to discuss it any more with other visitors, even the very reasonable
"Marlbored". You see, I've developed as healthy a disgust of the SF community as
I have with their enablers. Therefore, I won't even log in to see what they have to
say. I'm sure they'll have a field day in my absence. Enjoy!!

Eleuthero

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing Restless About Certain Repeated Patterns.

Post by marlbored on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:06 pm

I'm pretty sure that one day you will log back in, so let me just say this: I think you would be a lot happier in life, if you tried to be less radical. Because..

..what you call "deception", most people would call "marketing" or "show biz" (and just btw: stocks are not evil)

..what you call "death culture", I'd call "decadent art" - which goes way back not only in western civilization ("fun" fact: those people who hate this kind of art the most - political and religious zealots - actually tend to be those, who threaten the existence of humanity the most)

..what you call lack of "business sense", I'd call "capitalism with a human touch"

..where you say "payback is a bitch", I say "shit happens".

You see what I mean..?

Bye.

marlbored

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Growing Restless About Certain Repeated Patterns.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum