next video

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: next video

Post by SomeThoughts on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:39 pm

padde96 wrote:

I can Perfectly see what you mean Fran, but dont underestimate different tastes, even though no one but you can decide what you want to film.

What is not beauty? I actually long to see her seemingly natural and slight saggy tits (?) it connects to the turn on of sweet looking innocent girls who smoke like chimneys. It is not expected and therefore even more exciting. please dont be a slave to ideals, you have a soooo good way of filming this material.

Hi Fran,

I completely agree with padde96. Franchezka's breasts in their naturalness (even if not traditionally "perfect") are enormously sexy from what she's shown us so far. She should feel very proud and eager to show them off totally bare to us. Please don't worry too much about lighting angles -- just let her show off her breasts entirely the way they are naturally.

Thanks.

And by the way, I would say the same thing please for Jen and Helen the next time you film each of them. (And Helen is such a sexy speaker. I would love to hear her say something like: "I want to show you my tits. I think I have really sexy tits with these big nipples, do you think so too?")

Anyway, you're the best Fran. Thanks as always for your work.

SomeThoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tumble on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:58 am

when's the valeria video coming? your describtion sounded really amazing. any update in sight?

tumble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:52 pm

No breaking updates in sight. The video edition of Valeria is half finished, but this weeks I've a lot of work from my job, and I doubt I'll be able to finish the edition along the beggining of this week.

The main priority now since PayPal is not accepting more payments from us (due to the nature of the website contents) is to implement other payment options on the site. The actual CCBill gateway template is only accepting credit cards, and I've to solve the implementation of debit cards/master card/bank transfers etc. Sorry guys for my delay.

Fran
Admin

View user profile http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Salthart on Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:48 pm

CCBill accepts debit cards. I order with mine all the time.

Salthart

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:54 pm

oh great, salthart, I was convinced that it was not possible, because I got some complains from a couple of costumers, and I also don't have a debit card to test.

Thanks for the advice!

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by padde96 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:38 pm

I have also had great sucess burning my money that way (CC bill Credit AND Debit cards).

I will watch this site for Franchezka for as long as it is up...just btw...

Again, please keep it up Fran, there really is no competition in this niche.

padde96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SmokeS on Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:12 pm

I've payed with my MasterCard through CCBill. Everything went fine.

padde96 wrote:I will watch this site for Franchezka for as long as it is up...just btw...
Same for me. There is no woman in the internet like her. Very beautiful and a perfect smoker.

SmokeS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nikos on Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:36 pm

Hi Fran,

Coud you tell us the name of the next model ? Marta ????

Thanks a lot,

Nikos

nikos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben on Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:48 am

I hope the Alzane video will finally come.What a Face It has been 3 month since the post in the blog area.

Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:57 am

Here is the update of the situation:

1. Still working on my free time to implement new ways of payment, after the non-PayPal shock. Many people is having issues with CCBill, or they just don't like it, so an alternative payment gateway is mandatory on the site. Hopefully the alternative will be WorldPay (also compatible with PayPal, as they claim). I'm waiting that WorldPay approve the site and perhaps it will be operative in less than a month. I am also implementing a bank transfer form for those who like to complete their orders anonymously by a discrete bank transfer, or even with postal money send (yes, old school system, with envelopes... many of you have requested this). Again, it'ss a kind of unpleasant to talk about payments, since we are here to enjoy women smoking, not to pay, but completing this area is essential to go on with the site. I just apologize, for the inconveniences, is not a pleasant area to talk about and I wish to finish this stage ASAP.

2. Alazne. Yes, as I told before, I filmed with Alazne 10 minutes of video months ago. 10 minutes is not enough footage in my opinion to complete a video. We both had two appointments to shoot one or two additional scenes but she called me both times to cancel and pospone. I will let the time go on a bit further to do a second try with her.

3. Same with Jen, she pospones, but she wants to do it. I see her often and she kens to do it. Guys, have you never met or dated Spanish women? This is really usual, all of them are the same!

4. Next video is Isabel. Spanish 25 years old redhead amateur model smoking a storm and including a couple of top less scenes (sorry PayPal, you are not a censor anymore!). The video has been already edited by Edu, the videoeditor and I've started to work today on the color correction. I wish to release it before the weekend.

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by padde96 on Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Really looking forward to more of your already legendary productions, the weekens is soon here... Smile

When you know the time for update, please post.

And, to not forget my own mantra, please dont let go of Franschezka.

padde96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsteve on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 pm

The weekend is ending Fran... Can't wait for the new clip ! Smile

pipsteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Next video please Fran

Post by Lightup6 on Sat May 21, 2011 2:01 pm

Next video please Fran

Lightup6

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Sat May 21, 2011 2:05 pm

next one is Alazne... it has been now fully filmed now and being edited along this weekend… it's a long video with 4 different scenes. I guess it can appear on the website next wednesday

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tumble on Thu May 26, 2011 1:09 pm

can't wait to see the video. i'm so excited to see alazne again. will you upload the video today? that would be awesome!!!

tumble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsteve on Thu May 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Please upload it

pipsteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what's the next video

Post by scott on Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:36 am

i just wonder what's the next video? fran ~thanks a lot

scott

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:27 am

Rosy is coming with 3 more girls. The video was filmed before the smoking ban on a bar, with a lot of backlight and visible clouds of smoke, as they have some drinks, play dards and chat.

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gona on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 pm

OMG Rosy again! Sounds awesome, do you have any ETA for that video Fran?

gona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:59 pm

the edition is gettin complicated, the video was done withr 3 multicam.

I'm also working on a redesign of the web, applying grey tones instead fucsia, to make it look a serious site, not like a sexy videos store (that is one of the reason that I get the site banned from PayPal, Moneybookers, search engines, public wifi spots etc) It may also be dangerous for the future of the website. The website layout I'm designing shows the contents based on an artist signature website instead an adult site.
The redesign has the highest priority at the moment, the website is not only visited by people who wants to see the photos and videos, and the contents look grose with the actual design.

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:05 pm

still working on the website new design, I'm doing this task alone and without help from any extra CSS programmer...
the new clip of Rosy with her 3 other friends has to wait for a while. Apologies.

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeThoughts on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Fran wrote:still working on the website new design, I'm doing this task alone and without help from any extra CSS programmer...
the new clip of Rosy with her 3 other friends has to wait for a while. Apologies.

Good luck with the website work, Fran. That's a difficult and time-consuming job, for sure.

Do you have other videos already filmed that are waiting to be edited and will come shortly after Rosy?

(I'm not a big fan of Rosy.....it would be good to know what is to come after her!)

Thanks.

SomeThoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Yes, I've around 10 filmed sessions that are ready to be edited. 5 of the video sessions were filmed in Prague two months ago (sadly Carol Goldnerova was not in Czech Rep. that week), and about the sessions filmed in Barcelona it highlights Jen as the only repeating model, all the other models are newcomers.

The new website design is nearly ready, very clean and easily navigable, minimalistic, as oposite to the actual, with a lack of colors and contrast to enhace the sample pictures. I'm finishing today the layout for the video listing page, nerally all the layout is finished, and tomorrow I'll edit the compatibility with old browsers (IE6-7). Sunday the new site will be online (hopefully) and finally I'll release the new video of Rosy on Monday.

The new video of Rosy is worth to see one of the other 3 models, who is a real smoke holder, with holds of more than 15 seconds. And she is totally pretty, I'll do a solo session with her for sure!

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeThoughts on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:54 pm

Fran wrote:Yes, I've around 10 filmed sessions that are ready to be edited. 5 of the video sessions were filmed in Prague two months ago (sadly Carol Goldnerova was not in Czech Rep. that week), and about the sessions filmed in Barcelona it highlights Jen as the only repeating model, all the other models are newcomers.

The new website design is nearly ready, very clean and easily navigable, minimalistic, as oposite to the actual, with a lack of colors and contrast to enhace the sample pictures. I'm finishing today the layout for the video listing page, nerally all the layout is finished, and tomorrow I'll edit the compatibility with old browsers (IE6-7). Sunday the new site will be online (hopefully) and finally I'll release the new video of Rosy on Monday.

The new video of Rosy is worth to see one of the other 3 models, who is a real smoke holder, with holds of more than 15 seconds. And she is totally pretty, I'll do a solo session with her for sure!

Thanks for all the information, Fran!

Sounds like you're going to be very pleased and proud of the new website design.

FANTASTIC news that Jen will be making an appearance in a new video soon!! Does she show her bare breasts?

The new girl with Rosy also sounds interesting. Hopefully we will see her on Monday, if all your website work goes as scheduled!

Thanks again.

SomeThoughts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Thanks for your information! I'm looking forward to seeing Rosy's return!

smurf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smoke2atonce on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:04 pm

Thanks for the info, Fran!

Did you filmed models smoking two at once in public again? Love the amazing clips with Rebeca, Alejandra, Elena and Michelle you did in the past. Do you still have contact with Elena?

Good luck with your new desgin.

smoke2atonce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gona on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Are we there yet soon? Very Happy
Cannot wait

gona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by deepdrag on Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:11 pm

hi fran can you shot a leather and smoking clip? leather jacket,leather skirt?

deepdrag

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:35 pm

summer here! 30ºC... I'll do it when fall comes. However this is the wrong topic to ask requests.

The new design is finished, today I've edited the IE6 and IE8 adaptation. I don't have IE7 to test the layout, but it works great on IE8 and good but with a lack of features in IE6.

However the layout looks the best when the site is browsed with Chrome, Firefox or Safari. IE sucks!

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW ROSY VIDEO

Post by juanleon860 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:54 am

Hi Fran

nice new video of Rosy, I like it , i have a question, after see the new video of Rosy which model of the three you refer when you said "with holds of more than 15 seconds. And she is totally pretty I'll do a solo session with her for sure"

thanks, good job !!!

Fran wrote:Yes, I've around 10 filmed sessions that are ready to be edited. 5 of the video sessions were filmed in Prague two months ago (sadly Carol Goldnerova was not in Czech Rep. that week), and about the sessions filmed in Barcelona it highlights Jen as the only repeating model, all the other models are newcomers.

juanleon860

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top