next video

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

next video

Post by tumble on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:43 pm

hey fran,

any update in sight. really loved the last ones.

best,
stefan

tumble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: next video

Post by Fran on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:16 pm

I still don't have a clue of what it will be next video. I've been filming a lot of different models to start to release the new videos of volume 17, including Alazne and Helen. Perhaps I recycle any of the sessions that I did last months and I didn't released (there are many of new interesting models) but as always I try to release the very best sessions, not everything that I film.

Many of you can ask me, please release those unreleased videos, but the edition of the video takes a long time, around 30 hours (believe it or not, I love color correcting and enhancing the image with Final Cut Pro) so if I've to work a lot the video of a bad looking/bad smoker model, it's faster for me to film a new model than release everything that I film.

Today i've no clue of what I'll release next, I'm working on the edition of several sessions in parallel, and maybe next release will take a bit longer than usual.

Fran

Fran
Admin

View user profile http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mixroomfella on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:54 am

Fran, whatever you come up with, I am sure it will be top notch, as usual. Keep up the fabulous work!

mixroomfella

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Glad to hear two excellent models are planned next

Post by bbs56 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:06 am

I've been hoping to see Helen again for a long time, practically since the first showing. I appreciate attractive mature models, and she qualifies extremely well on both counts. Looking forward to it Fran!

bbs56

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Fran wrote:
Many of you can ask me, please release those unreleased videos, but the edition of the video takes a long time, around 30 hours (believe it or not, I love color correcting and enhancing the image with Final Cut Pro) so if I've to work a lot the video of a bad looking/bad smoker model, it's faster for me to film a new model than release everything that I film.
Fran

I think you should release the old clips with beautiful girls and good smokers. On the other hand I would avoid editing clips with bad smokers or not sexy girls.

smurf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tumble on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:37 pm

any news?

tumble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:19 pm

yes, new video is Sephora, a new model. I expect to release Tuesday 1 Feb, or Wednesday 2 Feb,

you can see her pics (test pics I did before the session) on the SmokingSweeties Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/SmokingSweeties/153543011353534 (i hope this link works, otherwise search smokingsweeties in facebook)

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by damenas on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:51 am

she looks awesome Fran! And btw the link works if you are logged in to Facebook!

damenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:27 pm

I've just released Sephora's video!

We can keep this thread to keep you informed about next releases.

Next one will be Alazne, not a long clip... around 10-15 minutes, and I expect to release it in a week. I'm already working on the video and it is nearly finished. I'll have 5 day holiday to the Canary Islands with my girlfriend and I'll have no time to edit, so I'll delay the release of Alazne and I'll activate the video on the web for next Monday-Tuesday.

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by malta on Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:06 am

Hello Fran! Can we ask you to show a photo of your girlfriend!? ? It must be very beautiful!??

malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:53 pm

about my GF, i prefeer to keep it in my privacy. Even she asked me to be on one of my videos, but I don't like to mix the smokingsweeties models with my personal life, nor my personal life with the smokingsweeties.com

NOTE ABOUT THE NEXT UPDATE:
The footage i took from Alazne is 10 minutes long only once has been edited. I consider that this length is not enough to complete a video. She was on a hurry that day and we scheduled another session to complete the full video.

This means that next update will not be Alazne, and next update will take more time than usually to be released and no clue about what it will be there.

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

How about....

Post by gona on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Helen would be nice to see again...have been waiting for new material of she! cheers

gona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsteve on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:21 am

Yes please HELEN next ! Smile

pipsteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tumble on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:14 pm

yes helen would be awesome. but most of all i would like to see alazne. her smoking is the best i've ever seen. so who coming next? and when?

tumble

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by padde96 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Will Alazne feature any topless scnes....?

padde96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKEDEL on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Alazne or Helen toplesstoplesstopless !!! Yes !

SMOKEDEL

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsteve on Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Could we know when the next video will be released ?

pipsteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:50 am

Next video is expected saturday: carole from volume 3
this girl: http://www.smokingsweeties.com/videos/index.php?searchStr=carole&_a=viewCat&Submit=%C2%A0

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsteve on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:40 am

WOW nice ! Very Happy Can't wait

pipsteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by malta on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:05 pm

When will appear a new video Alazne ????

malta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Next video is Silvia again. An extra long video where she smokes her lungs out this time.

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Factor4 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Silvia is great. I can't wait for this vid. However we are all dieing too see Alazne again What a Face
keep up the fantastic work Fran, i'm loving these vids where your pushing the models too their limits. Twisted Evil

Factor4

Back to top Go down

when is....

Post by master on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 pm

the new SILVIA stunner going to come??! I can't wait- as you said "smoking her lungs out this time" omg...
meanwhile watching her last video all the time now Smile))

master

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsteve on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:44 pm

Yes, i agree, push the models to their limits Smile Evil or Very Mad

pipsteve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 pm

The next clip sounds very interesting. I love girls who smoke their lungs out.

smurf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:19 pm

padde96 wrote:Will Alazne feature any topless scnes....?

There will be no topless photos of Alazne. I didn't asked her, but I know the answer she can give me, she is even shy to wear tight clothes on the cam. I know well each model and I read her psychology before shooting her to see how far on the sexy side I can bring her, finding a ratio to make her comfortable and proud of the results. It's a shame about Alazne, I'll love to see your request on the site too, but it's not her personality, so I should respect it.

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:31 pm

About what is coming next:

- NEXT VIDEO: Valeria- She is a personal friend of me, and she retired years ago as professional model. She is a 40 years old woman from Ukraine, living in Barcelona since 20 years. She was fashion model on her twenties and ballet dancer, touring with a russian ballet company around the world. She is extremly pretty at her 40s, and beelieve me years ago anyone will rate this woman with a 10. She has got the Kate Moss look, same eyes, expressions, cheeks, body, hair style... Valeria smokes 3 Marlboro RED packs per day!!!! (I'm not sure if Kate Moss beats it) and WOW how she smokes!!! The point of her smoking is her extreme cheek hollowing drags, holding it, but not big exhales since she keeps a lot the smoke inside. The video features some wet coughs, you will hear how colapsed are her lungs after years smoking. The video also features a long interview (Spanish with English subtitles), were she talks a lot about how influenced she was on her teens by watching her mother smoke, and the complicity they had sharing cigarettes later.
I'm editing the video together with my video edition assistant, Edu, but I can not wonder which day I'll release it, we just started to work on it today.

- Alazne (NOT YET READY, WE HAVE TO WAIT): I did a half session with her. I just got 10 minutes of recording only, I'm not proud of the quality of the shooting, I did lots of mistakes with the light, and she had a bad day. The footage I got is not enough to release a video. After this we made a lot of appointments to finish the shooting, but she is having health problems, and each time she had to cancel. I will not answer questions about her health problems, she is not having a good time about it. I hope to finish the session, it's being a long time since I filmed the first part of the video, and I wish she feels better soon so we can finish the session and she smiles again.

Last edited by Fran on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by padde96 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:16 pm

I think you have a totally correct opinion regarding the question of nudity/pressure. If the model is not by nature willing, there is a bad touch to that. There must be integrity I believe.

I sure hope for Franchezka to turn up without her top since she herself posted that she could do it....

Will Franchezka come up?

padde96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fran on Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:23 pm

padde96 wrote:I think you have a totally correct opinion regarding the question of nudity/pressure. If the model is not by nature willing, there is a bad touch to that. There must be integrity I believe.

I sure hope for Franchezka to turn up without her top since she herself posted that she could do it....

Will Franchezka come up?

I've seen her naked and I see that not all angles will spread beauty. She looks very sexy with clothes instead, but she has no problems to do it. I'll try one or two topless scenes on the next videos, but I'm aware that we've to work a lot the camera angles and the light.

Fran
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by padde96 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Fran wrote:
padde96 wrote:I think you have a totally correct opinion regarding the question of nudity/pressure. If the model is not by nature willing, there is a bad touch to that. There must be integrity I believe.

Will Franchezka come up?

I've seen her naked and I see that not all angles will spread beauty. She looks very sexy with clothes instead, but she has no problems to do it. I'll try one or two topless scenes on the next videos, but I'm aware that we've to work a lot the camera angles and the light.

I can Perfectly see what you mean Fran, but dont underestimate different tastes, even though no one but you can decide what you want to film.

What is not beauty? I actually long to see her seemingly natural and slight saggy tits (?) it connects to the turn on of sweet looking innocent girls who smoke like chimneys. It is not expected and therefore even more exciting. please dont be a slave to ideals, you have a soooo good way of filming this material.

padde96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum