Very interested newbie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Very interested newbie

Post by coughing_stevie on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:02 am

Hi everyone Smile

I'm new to the site, not exactly new to the fetish, but it (smoking/coughing) was always a secondary fetish of mine. (sneezing is my #1, heheh)

I used to smoke (7 years), and I've quit for 5, but lately since getting into some webcam work (some live chat sessions and also recording of clips) and have been getting urges to do some smoking fetish stuff. It always did turn me on...

I have so far made one smoking video set to music...no talking or anything. No coughing. I don't have a smoker's cough, but do get bronchitis once a year or so, and the next time I get it, I will be right on this here forum, telling you all about my newest clips!! There will be a LOT of 'em, let me tell you. It'll be the one plus about being sick!

Anyway, thanks for having me here! Very Happy
coughing_stevie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello

Post by master on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:10 pm

nice to see you here...

well: tell us more about your smoking habbits?! how much, what brand, favorite style etc.
we are interested!

master

Back to top Go down

Re: Very interested newbie

Post by coughing_stevie on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:56 am

Heya, and thanks for the welcome!

I used to smoke a brand called Benson & Hedges. I'd buy 7 packs of 30s each Friday, in either the 6mg or 8mg strength.

My favourite type of smoking was in the evening..."indulgent smoking", I'd call it. My favourite TV show was on, and in the commercial I'd go out onto the balcony and have a ciggie. Was sooo sweet. I'd always miss the beginning of my show when it came back on, but it didn't matter.

I used to love blowing smoke gently out through my nose, and also I particularly loved inhaling deeply, exhaling slightly and then inhaling deeply again before I'd exhaled completely. Mmm. lol
coughing_stevie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skbref1 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Hi,
I have read your all topics and discussion. Actually i am anew user here.Everyone knows smoking is not good for health.But One of my friend is used to smoke 5 year, and he has quit for 3, but he lately since getting into some web cam work and has been getting urges to do some smoking fetish stuff.

skbref1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum