Barmaids Smoking!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barmaids Smoking!

Post by Dan2 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Hi,
Before my question I just wanted to say that I was so shocked to read about the problems SmokingSweeties has with declining sales due to video piracy - especially because I have almost *never* found any SF site with videos seriously worth paying for, before this site started. The prices are so reasonable and the videos are just like nothing anywhere else. I think I have bought 15-20 videos here over the past couple of years, so it is a real surprise to hear about declining sales. Would be so sad if it meant an end to the amazing quality and production standards on this site.

Anyway - my question. This site really makes me want to visit Barcelona! In fact I am going to go there very soon. But I am intrigued by the description of the video of Stefi, where it says she smokes all night while working behind the bar in a nightclub - is this really common in Barcelona? In other cities around Europe I have been in, yes sometimes you see barmaids smoking, but it is normally just in less busy bars when they smoke between serving customers. Is it common for barmaids in really busy nightclubs to smoke all night while serving customers?!!! Are some nightclubs in Barcelona better than others for this? Can anybody recommend any worth checking out?!! Smile

Dan2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Barmaids Smoking!

Post by fabiola7386 on Sat May 08, 2010 2:55 am

yeah.. nowadays every man and woman are smoking equally,
barmaids are not the exceptions..
Smoking in public is not a good habit.

(SPAM LINK REMOVED)

fabiola7386

View user profile

Back to top Go down