2 for 1 deal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 for 1 deal

Post by jonjor on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:43 pm

I noticed you had a 2 for 1 deal earlier to day, but when I later in the day went to make use of it the offer was gone. I bet most of your offers expire at midnight the day of your choosing. It would be great if you could find a way to change your code to check my date and time settings before removing the special deal. That way I know that I have until midnight local time to make good on your offer. My two cents Idea

JJ

jonjor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 for 1 deal

Post by Admin1 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:43 am

jonjor wrote:I noticed you had a 2 for 1 deal earlier to day, but when I later in the day went to make use of it the offer was gone. I bet most of your offers expire at midnight the day of your choosing. It would be great if you could find a way to change your code to check my date and time settings before removing the special deal. That way I know that I have until midnight local time to make good on your offer. My two cents Idea

JJ

Deals are 3x2, not 2x1 Wink Normally I run this promos 3-4 times per month, so if you are interested in join this offer you can wait some days until the next promo starts. I've not advice to tell you when this promos are starting or ending.

Regards, Fran.
Admin1
Admin

View user profile http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum