Travelling around East Europe for inspiration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travelling around East Europe for inspiration

Post by Admin1 on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi folks!

Today I've started my trip around East Europe to get inspiration and to settle some temporal fields of work for the near months. I haven't carried my videocam, this travel is just a quick exploration to choose the right places to film smoking models.

I've just landed in Warsaw (Poland) where I'm writing this post. I've found many beautiful girls on the streets of Warsaw, far away from the Mediterranean beauties. I love this girls, for sure we Spanish love this Northern faces. As usual around Europe is easy to see girls smoking everywhere, so the smoking will be not a problem. I've realized that Northern-East girls quickly put her eyes on me, I see a kind of attraction, maybe they like mediterranean men, a positive point!

I'll ask for advice for the next days because I see that from here I can get 3 possible routes to continue my exploration trip:

- Warsaw - Poznan - Szczecin: A friend who is photographer recommended me this route to find the most beautiful girls in Poland and just forget about any other destinations. Girls are highly friendly and beautiful and he did a great job some years ago. His partner never returned home and he is still living and working on that area.

- Warsaw - Vilnius - Riga - Tallinn: Riga is a touristic place that all British tourist who are looking for East European girls know. A plus and a minus, offering their sluts as a hypermarket for tourists. I'm looking better for authentic places instead, but maybe is worth to visit as I heard from many people. Is also another kind of beauty different thant the next route...

- Warsaw - Krakow - Budapest - Belgrad: Facing to the South to Hungary and Serbia. Elsa in SmokingSweeties is from Krakow, she always told me that I've to go there because in her city all girls are heavy smokers, more than her (hard to believe). Budapest has been the capital of the erotic industry in Europe for years and many agencies offer their erotic models, we are here again in a big hypermarket that is not fresh and real for the SmokingSweeties. About Serbia I've heard that they are really heavy smokers.

I'll love to hear any recommendations from you folks who have been visiting the cities and were in touch with the local culture. As you see I love improvisation. I'll be in Warsaw a couple of days before to start my route, so please send me your advices.

I'll continue commenting my experiences on this thread.

Fran

NOTE: The site will continue being updated with new videos as normal. The new videos for the next week are already on the server and will be activated along the week, apart of it my laptop is full of unreleased videos that Ill be editing during my trip.
Admin1
Admin

View user profile http://www.smokingsweeties.com

Back to top Go down

good luck :)

Post by damenas on Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Fran,

Good to hear you are searching for more smoking beauties!
Like the fact you keep us update by posting your experiences on the forum.
Keep it up!

Hopefully you can get hands on some english speaking girls too, since I don't know whether
thats easy in that part of the world.

Cheers

damenas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

good luck

Post by tadek on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:17 pm

W Polsce jest dużo fajnych palących dupeczek. Powodzenia.

Everyday i see on stret my city a lots of bautifull smoking girls. Specialy in my office. Good luck. I think that you will find a lots beautifull polish smoking girls.

tadek

Back to top Go down

travelling around Europe

Post by heavysmo on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:52 am

don't miss to visit Belgrade, you will not be disapointed for sure!Smile

heavysmo

Back to top Go down

Warsaw to Krakow

Post by Admin1 on Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:43 am

I'm now in the train from Warsaw to Krakow. A friend told me that he is working in Krakow temporally and we'll meet us tonight. I love to find the fans of the site on my trips! I'll send a report of my experience in Warsaw.
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Krakow

Post by NS on Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:00 am

Yes, go to Krakow. I spent some time there: it is quite a city in terms of 1.) beautiful sites/churches/etc 2.) historic district is stunning 3.) many, many excellent restaurants/bars in a small area...and, yes, nearly everyone smokes. All in all, its a great city for a vacation.

NS

Back to top Go down

Don`t miss it

Post by sfserbia on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:28 pm

Most of the girls in Belgrade are really gorgeous and huge percentage of them smokes.
I`m sure you would enjoy it immensely Wink

sfserbia

Back to top Go down

Re: Travelling around East Europe for inspiration

Post by smokefan on Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:05 am

I'm just gutted I didn't get an invite! Best of luck Fran. Will look forward to your updates.

Ben

smokefan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Hi everybody. I'm stopped at Krakow at the moment and I see that ALL girls in Poland smoke slim cigarettes, (surely 95% of them are into slims). Forget to see a girl in Poland smoking Marlboro Reds, unless they have been living in other counties and they get used to strong brands.

I go now to compare the two visits that I've visited at the moment to stablish a secondary base for filming in East Europe:

My personal comparison between Warsaw and Krakow:

Warsaw, a bitter city full of beautiful chain smokers (slims)
Warsaw is not a beautiful city, apart of the little historic center that sadly had to be reconstructed after WW2. Warsaw is an important financial city in East Europe, and here you can see georgeous women who smoke with anxiety on the streets. Girls in the city center are very elegant: stylish dresses and perfect soft make up. Every step in the city you see a girl with a slim cigarette and you think: 'wow, where is my cam?'. Girls here clearly love and need to smoke.
Apart of this, the city is not funny at all, the streets are huge and empty, like all ex-comunist cities, and nightlife in Saturday night was too weak and soft (compared to the crazy Barcelona). I have been talking with girls here and they were really friendly and open with me, they didn't wanted to stop talking with me. Sunday every place was dead, apart of some terraces. Some girls recommended an area that concentrates all the nightlife (I was there the night before), but again was dead ike everywhere and like monday morning.

Apart of it you can see tables of girls chatting and chainsmoking on the terraces. I mean chainsmoking as they don't wait more than 2 minutes to light the next cigarette. Waiters don't use to replace the full ashtrays until they clean the table, so you can count 20 butts on an ashtray for 2 girls. Incredible, I never saw chainsmokers like this in Barcelona.

Krakow is a charming city with a lot of action going on: Monday night all pubs were open and nearly full of people, a nice mix of locals and tourists. Yes, girls smoke here but not as much as in Warsaw. You can stop on a bus station and you can hardly see a woman smoking. WTF? Here they don't walk with their cigarette on their fingers on the street, remember that in Warsow ALL girls smoke in the bus stops or in the streets wearing ellegant clothes and with classy style, but here in Krakow girls are more trendy and hippies, maybe because is an universitary town.

Come to Krakow to visit a charming city full of nightlife and historic atractions, but I've to forget to film here. It's such a pitty because I liked this town so much.

BTW I'll stay one or two extra days here because there is much to see in this area. Next destination will be Budapest, but I've a question: it is worth to stop in Bratislava???
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bratislava

Post by heavysmo on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:37 am

Yes, I recomend you a stop at Bratislava, I had my trainingship there 6 years ago, nice city and full of smoking girls.Enjoy:)

heavysmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:07 am

I didn't stop in Bratislava, I was there in the night train at 5 am so I decided to continue sleeping for a while and stop in Budapest (Hunagry) at 8:30 am. First impression of Hungary:
Huge breasts, giant ballies and fair smoking with a few exceptions. I go to sleep now despite is the noon, I feel so tired of the night train.
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Now I've seen better Budapest. It looks like a great place to work. Is a safe city with a nice nightlife, and all girls are so open and friendly. The mixture of different types of girls (brunettes and blondes, skinny or busty, mediterranean and nordic) provides a great field to work. They also smoke all kind of brands, not like in Poland that everything was limited to slim cigarettes.

At the moment I'll bypass Belgrad because I'm out of energy. I start to be tired and I start to miss my beloved Barcelona. Maybe I'll fly back tomorow and prepare everything to come back soon to Budapest to film during some weeks.
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Belgrade

Post by heavysmo on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:52 am

eh, don't miss energy and don't bypass Belgrade, you will miss the best part of your travel... just friendly advice:)

heavysmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin1 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:13 am

I've returned to barcelona... into ten days I'll fly to Belgrad and continue to Wien. I know I missed the best part, but I needed a break.
Admin1
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smurf on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:34 pm

Interesting report! It's a pity that the girls who live in Warsaw smoke slim cigarettes, I hate them. Thanks for travelling in search of inspiration and new girls for your website. But don't forget your popular models.

smurf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top